Saturday, August 13, 2011

Free Earnings from these, too

This week we are going to discuss how to make money with the BUX sites that are popping up online several an hour.  Seems that everyone is wanting to get into the site owner phase and make money.  Well if one will really check these out you will find that most of these have not thought out what they are doing because they have advertising prices set so low that they will never last more than a few months.

So how do we know which ones are going to be around long enough to send me a payment.  Well lets look at a few things that will tell us that.  First is it sustainable?  We know that you can't stay in business long if you are not making a profit, so if they are charging $1.00 per hundred ad views then how are they going to pay you,or the other 99 viewers, 2 cents to view it.  In my book that figures out to paying out twice what they are taking in.

Another thing I look for is how well known are the owners of the site, if they have been around for a long time then it is reasonable to think they will be good at keeping the site going, and paying you for viewing their advertisers ads.

The last thing I look for is how do my friends and relatives think and like the site.

Now let us list some of the sites that I am making money from now.  The first I want to list is ClixSense,  I have been a member here since 2007 and have gotten several payments from them.   They are really reliable and have just finished doing a site makeover and upgrade.  Another long runner is WordLinx I have also been here for a long time and made payout several times.  A couple more of the good ones are sister sites, Hits 4 Pay and DealsnCash.  both these send you notice via e-mail when they have ads for you.  These are all sites that have a proven track record and I think you can make some long term cash from, you won't get rich overnight but if you are willing to work you can turn them into a cash cow.

Now the newer PTC sites that I think will go places,  first is GetBuxToday, this one is owned by the same people that own and manage the auto responder, TrafficWave  

The next one I will list is BuxSecure,  I have been a member for a week or so and have had a daily ad view of about 10 ads. Some other that are about the same are ForeverBux, PowerfulBux, YIMBuxTVIBux,  and InfinityBux.

I would like to add at this point that if you are interested in these then you can join all of them and start you very own downline, a key to earning online, at MarketingPond a program by longtime internet marketeer, Valerie Underhill.

No comments:

Post a Comment