Saturday, August 6, 2011

Programs that I get monthly paychecks from.

Hello again,  this week I want to introduce you to a few programs that I use to earn a paycheck from each and every month.  Now remember these are all completely free for you to join and make money from.  In fact only two am I upgraded in and that was by using money that I earned from them for free.

Last week we discussed a little about payment processors and the two I listed are by no means the only ones out there.  For a complete list that I know about or have used, see my personal website at Ozarkviews.com.  This week I want to add a few places that will put money in your PayPal and AlertPay accounts.

This week we want to make you safe so I will address anti Virus programs.  You buy them like Norton or McAfee,  but we are talking about earning free money so I guess the virus protection should be free also. The one I use and like the best is Avast, you can download it for free here.  These folks also have a pro package which, if you have several computers or run a business, then you may want purchase.  If you are planning to make money reading ads on the internet or doing any surfing then please get this virus program and not a virus which will really wreck your day.

First one is one I have been getting paid from for more than five years now, Peer Gomez,  It runs in the background on your computer when it is turned on, you earn.  How much depends on how many people that have join and are using it through your links.  I have only advertised it at free ad sites and don't even spend a penny and I get a check into my PayPal account each and every month.

So far I have talked about programs that are free and require no time or effort to earn money from.  Now about some that require no money but a little time.  The first is ClixSense, this one earns you every 30 seconds but you do have to look at an ad for that time.  This one offers a tool bar that lets you know when a new ad is posted so that if you have your computer on you can earn faster.  This one like most will also pay you a commission on what your referrals do also.  It also offers an upgrade for 14.95 per year, by upgrading you will get more ads, example free member is guaranteed one ad per day while upgraded members are guaranteed min of 4 ads. (I upgraded in June and am already at $12.71.

No comments:

Post a Comment